Showing all 1 result
What is CBD Balm?
CBD balm is a topical preparation infused with cannabidiol (CBD) used to maintain healthy skin. Hemp CBD Balm contains the highest quality full-spectrum CBD oil, cold-pressed hemp seed oil, other nutrients that naturally protect, nourish and moisturise the skin.
CBD Balm is applied to the skin, rather than taken in capsule or liquid form. If you don’t want to consume CBD but think it could benefit you in some way, then CBD topicals could be the way to go.
How Do I Apply CBD Cream?
Clean and dry the skin first. Apply to skin in gentle circular motions. If necessary, apply a larger amount of ointment on the affected area and cover it with a bandage or a patch. It is suitable for everyday use and for all types of skin.
Some people can be sensitive to certain substances of contained essential oils in full-spectrum CBD extracts. In case of hypersensitivity stop using the products.
What Dosage of CBD Cream Do I Need?
With oral consumption methods, users can be worried about whether the CBD dosage they are taking is too low or too high. Since topical CBD is so localised and specific, you don’t really need to worry about the dose too much. Nevertheless, it can still be handy to figure out how much you need to use.
With creams, a little goes a long way. You can use just a small dollop of cream – the same size as the one you would use if it didn’t contain CBD. In order to avoid wastage, we recommend focusing on some key areas:
- Elbows, knees, and other joints
- Soles of the feet and heels
- Face, especially the temples and around the nose
- Neck and shoulders
You don’t need to cover all of these areas. Find out where your problem spots are and apply the cream there.
With CBD cream, the dosing might be more precise. Some products come in a pump dispenser and the brand will tell you how much CBD is contained in each pump, allowing you to measure out a more accurate dose. Still, you don’t need to be too strict when it comes to topicals. You have more room to experiment with.
Try applying a small amount of cream to your problem areas and give it up to an hour. If you experience nothing, then you can always apply a little more. Even if the cream does work for you, most companies recommend re-applying CBD cream every 3-4 hours.
Why Choose Completely Naturoil for the Best CBD Balm
If you find yourself searching for ’CBD Balm’ or ‘CBD Cream’, then don’t hesitate to get in touch with Completely Naturoil today! We offer a wide range of balms and creams, the team at Completely Naturoil have you covered. We believe some of the main reasons you should choose us for CBD balms are:
- Competitive Prices: We are proud to say that we offer competitive prices on all of the CBD creams we provide, allowing you to call upon us regardless of your budget.
- Highly Professional – At Completely Naturoil, we have a really professional team of CBD oil suppliers who are able to offer advice on which of our CBD creams would best suit your needs and requirements.
- Very Experienced – We’ve been operating as CBD oil suppliers for a long time now, which means that you can rest easy with the knowledge that you’re in good hands with our experienced team.
- Reliable – Our team are extremely reliable when it comes to providing CBD balms in the UK, so why not give us a call?
- Passionate – As we have mentioned above, we are very passionate about what we do and aim to provide all of our customers with the best possible products and service throughout the UK.
For CBD Cream UK, Shop Online Today with Completely Naturoil
Should you be searching for CBD creams, then look no further. Here at Completely Naturoil we provide customers throughout the UK with a wide range of quality Hemp products that can be used to help maintain a healthy lifestyle. We supply customers with CBD creams and balms. If you aren’t sure what product to buy, be sure to speak to one of our team who will be more than happy to answer any questions and provide you with impartial unbiased advice.